Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sirena...


The job search is young, but very promising. 2 game companies in Seattle, and here in Memphis it's been FedEx, 3 design studios, the people that own all of Gosset Motors, and some wierd connection with Martha Stewart?! My former co-workers have been great, writing me letters of recommendation, and calling other companies to try to find a place for me. Many thanks for the huge outpouring of support.

And then there's the other kind of support. The kind that comes to me in the form of a singing telegram from India. I shit you not. I'll try to post it on here, but my sister in law basically hired some woman in India to call my on my cell phone (while I was at the car dealership getting it fixed) and to sing and whistle this little tune called "Bobby feel better."

Fantastic!

No comments: