Friday, August 26, 2005

Twist and turn...burn, burn, burn.

I was talking with Sheri last night about the fact that, for me, life has seemed to have split into 3 parts. perhaps this blog will serve to congeal those parts into one complete mess. At least it's only one mess, however. That's easier to keep track of.

To do:

1. I should really go to Boris's place tonight.

2. Need to call Gena to make sure she's ok--i'm so thrilled that we're both going through similarly horrible circumstances. misery truly loves company. we both love the fact that we're equally distrought, and yet can 'safely' talk to each other.

3. Call my sister (the one I do have) to see how she's doing.

Oh. I'll be spinning at the full moon next Thursday. Already picking out the set list. Highlights will include the cure, some older Echo & the Bunnymen, Siouxsie, the Teardrop Explodes, Joy Division, etc.

that's all for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y'know, i've always wanted an older brother, and i'm touched that you see me as a little sister. i like the blog, and rest assured i'll be here regularly!

Anonymous said...

Try being the little sister he really does have, let me know how it turns out.