Friday, August 26, 2005

Never smile at a crocodile...


Trusting someone is like carrying a sword. The sheath may protect you, but the blade remains sharp.
I must admit, people are all-too eager to take advantage of those whom they see as being 'less informed.' it's happened to me on a number of occasions. sometimes i'll ask a question that i already know the answer to, and that's when people show me how painfully dishonest they can be. works (almost) every time. i have a real problem being lied to. the lie may already be several days or weeks old, but i'll carry it with me and wait for the right moment to confront someone with it. maybe it's some way that i present myself, but people continuously try to pull the wool over my eyes. have you ever seen a crocodile sleep? trust it a little, and let me know how that works out.

No comments: