Sunday, August 05, 2007

108 degrees...


That was the heat index yesterday. Today should be just as bad. It's too hot to go to the pool even. I watched a bug fall out of the sky in mid-flight (not sure if it was a heat-related death or just his time to go) so I'm staying indoors as much as possible. This gives me the opportunity to finally finish a project: Official Rumors merchandise! That's right, soon (wait for my signal) you'll be able to get high-quality merchandise to show your loyalty to this blog! Stay tuned. I promise it'll be worth it.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah, I don't miss Memphis summers, but at least you have central heat and air! I sure miss it! The humidity here is just as bad, but the temperature isn't as high as Memphis. Stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you're not doing firefighter training in full protective gear and on air!

Anonymous said...

They don't make firefighter gear small enough to fit him. Unless you count the Halloween costumes at WalMart.