Monday, July 17, 2006

Let Them Eat Birthday Cake...


A couple of weeks ago, while at home, my sister made me an early birthday cake. It's the kind of cake my mother had made me for years, but now my sister is carrying on the tradition. This, however, is not your average cake. It's called "Pig licking good cake" and sounds like something you would find here in Memphis. I'm not a big pineapple fan and this cake is choc-full of it. But make no mistake, it's (somehow) my favorite. The rest of the cake is nearly indescribable- I honestly don't know what else is in it. BBQ sauce would be an added bonus. Anyways, it's good. And I'm thankful for it.

I feel pretty apathetic about my impending birthday. I have to work tomorrow anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandarin oranges, vanilla pudding, and cool whip. That's about it besides, of course, pineapple.

Bobby said...

well it's the best cake ever!