Thursday, October 20, 2005

Camera Obscura



hey it's me again, just wanted to let you know that S's illustration show/series "Grande Drama" will be at the Bistro on thurday november 10th. on a roughly similar note, people have requested (i know, i know...) that i put more of my original artwork on this site. people, i'm a graphic designer. unless you want to see ads for rebuilding engines, a device to cure osteoporosis, or a poster depicting daemons laying ruin to medieval city i don't have 'artwork' to show. and then i remembered something: i have a camera. SO, i dug out some of my amateur photos and even some digital stuff i had done over the years and will be posting it here. your comments are welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Book Readings, Blogging, and Other Literary Pursuits
Bookblogger Laila Lalami of MoorishGirl will be reading from her new book, Hope and Other Dangerous Pursuits, tonight at 7:30 pm at Beyond Baroque in Venice.
Hey, nice blog. You gave me some great ideas for my own. Looking for an online business that really works? business currency e is the hottest unknown business today. You might find that business currency e is something that could work for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com its new and its getting better all the time. Have a look if you want.

My other site is a work at home mums site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.

Keep up the great work, I'll be back soon.

strength9tyrant said...

I like the eggs on the table picture. It's very mysterious, and raises many questions. Who put the eggs there, and are they hardboiled are just a few questions your picture provokes.

strength9tyrant said...

You should put some of your warhammer artwork on the website. I would enjoy seeing it.